We provide workplace training and development using actors and drama to bring our sessions to life. We have over 30 years of experience in adapting drama for training, and we train over 25,000 people every year, meaning we’re experts by experience in:
- crafting scenarios that get to the heart of your issue
- creating relevant and recognisable stories and situations
- making it about you…we take time to understand what you want, research it with you and co-produce a training session that makes an impact
- skilled facilitating of sessions
No issue or topic is too challenging for us. Using actors to bring the subject to life makes for hugely powerful and long lasting training.
We’ve crafted sessions covering hundreds of topics, such as customer service, bullying and harassment, safeguarding, performance management and many, many more besides.
our actor-based workplace training covers many subjects, including:
- Customer service
- Bullying and harassment
- The Care Act
- Domestic abuse
- Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (ED & I)
- Dealing with difficult situations in the workplace
- Managing people effectively
- Safeguarding both adults and children
- Unconscious bias
- Personalistion – putting people first
- Mental Capacity Act
- Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards
- Performance management
- Managing complaints
We specialise in staff training and unique conference sessions, working closely with our clients to create unforgettable scripts and training scenarios that are realistic, recognisable and measurable.
Good drama has the power to change hearts and minds. It can challenge perceptions, improve understanding and create recognition and empathy in a ‘safe’, positive learning environment.