We’ve done some of our most unique, innovative training work at conferences, bringing topics and themes to life for delegates. We’ve worked with a range of clients on national and international conferences – including Unilever, BUPA and the Premier League – bringing to life everything from dry legislation, social issues and research findings.
We work with clients, your staff and customers beforehand to create authentic, realistic scripts; we’ll work alongside them, using constructive conversations and a range of approaches – including specialist techniques like Appreciative Inquiry and NLP, which we often use in our delivery – to get to the heart of the issue, and create the most effective session for you.
We’ve worked on conferences including:
- health conferences for BUPA, AQuA and the Royal College of Practitioners
- social care and carers’ conferences, on subjects like dignity, personalisation and the Mental Capacity Act
- housing conferences for the Chartered Institute for Housing, Helena Partnerships and Procure Plus
- personalisation work for In-Control
- commercial conferences, like the regional events we’ve done for the Premier League
And, because we’ve been doing this for a while, we can advise on approaches to get the most from your session.
Beats a talk and chalk session, doesn’t it? If you’d like to have a chat about something you think we could do at your conference, or you’re looking for ideas, speak to our MD Mary on 0151 220 1290.