We train more than 25,000 people every year
AFTA Thought’s worked extensively with both the public and private sector over the last 25 years. We’ve been involved with all sorts of training through drama, from safeguarding and dementia to conflict resolution, performance management and customer excellence.
We’ve worked with a range of clients across different sectors, including shipping (CMA-CGM), healthcare (BUPA), pharmaceutical and research (Unilever), 40 health and NHS trusts, culture (NML), housing and the public sector, where we’ve worked with 38 local authorities so far, and counting…
These are a few examples of our recent work; you can see our complete training list here, or can keep up to date with our latest news and events by taking a look at the blog.
- Our work with the Regenda Group
- Safeguarding work in the Premier League
- Our work on dementia with National Museums Liverpool
- Customer excellence training with the Baa Bar chain
- Organisational development with Helena Partnerships
- Welfare Reform – New Charter Housing